Colliers International is pleased to offer sale via Expressions of interest this premier Toowoomba City development opportunity.
Known as ‘The Gasworks’, 1A Neil Street, is located within Precinct 3 of the Toowoomba Railway Parklands Priority Development Area, and holds a high level of significance in the overall strategic plan for the precinct.
1A Neil Street offers prospective developers the chance to capitalise on the following features:
• 10,569m2* of premium vacant land over 7 titles with 6 storey height overlay suitable for a multitude of medium density residential and commercial development opportunities
• Toowoomba Railway Parklands Priority Development Area offers an exceptional opportunity to reinvigorate key sites that traditionally have represented the industrial and commercial evolution of the city
• Multiple street frontages, on a prominent corner block with exposure to Neil Street and Chalk Drive
• A prime CBD fringe location, just minutes to the $600 million Grand Central redevelopment, the fast approaching Bunnings Warehouse, the upcoming Mills Precinct and the Railway Parklands development
• Capitalise on the Toowoomba
and the Surat Basin Region, which is currently experiencing an influx of major infrastructure developments totaling in excess of $13 billion • The last sizable land holding in the CBD - Don’t miss this opportunity! Accelerating Success. For more information, please contact Dan Dwan or Brendan Hogan of Colliers International.