CVA are proud to offer 293 Bay Road, Cheltenham via private sale.
This outstanding property provides the successful purchaser with multiple options for commercial/residential development, owner occupation or invest and land bank for the future. The property comprises a 3 bedroom home on a generous 631m2* of land that is currently leased as a residential tenancy for $400* per week providing immediate income to the successful purchaser.
The subject property benefits from:
- 18m* frontage to Bay Road
- Endless possibilities given its Mixed-Use Zoning
- Exempt from the Special Building Overlay relating to flood inundation
- Excellent precedent for 3 level apartment project with 277 Bay Rd "Sphere Apartments" approved and on the market
- Prominent exposure for a commercial / medical premises with the current improvements or multi-level apartments (STCA).
- A planning amendment (C150) promoting this site for commercial use should the purchaser wish to take advantage of 17,000 passing cars daily (Vic roads data 2016).
The subject property is conveniently located on Bay Road which has recently experienced significant residential and commercial development. The site is further enhanced by its close proximity to Nepean Highway and Bluff Road, as well as Southland Shopping Centre (1.7kms* away), Cheltenham Train Station (2.8kms* away), Sandringham Beach (3kms away), and well known businesses including Creative Garden Early Learning Centre, Aldi, Fitness First, DOMO, Moor Room Self Storage, iSelect and Bridgestone Tyres.