LEASED TO NATIONAL TENANTS: RIVERS, MILLERS WOMAN AND CROSSROADS
• Substantial double fronted building located in the heart of Bendigo’s vibrant CBD
• Securely leased to Australasia’s largest retailer of ladies fashion, the ASX listed Speciality Fashion Group, housing three of its brands - Rivers, Millers and Crossroads
• New 4 x 4 year lease
• Returning $110,000 per annum plus outgoings and GST (Tenant pays Land Tax)
• Fixed annual rental increases
• Refurbished two level building of 580sqm approx.
• Generous land area of 449sqm approx.
• Commanding frontage to Mitchell Street of 12.76 metres approx.
• Surrounded by various major retailers including Myer, Gazman, Telstra, Chemist Warehouse, CBA, Westpac, Officeworks, JB Hi-Fi, TAB and Flight Centre
• Significant future development potential (stca)
The CITY OF GREATER BENDIGO is a major Victorian municipality with a growing population of more than 112,000 servicing central and northern Victoria as well as large areas of southern New South Wales