Colliers International is pleased to present a rare opportunity to acquire 10 Ballarat Street, Brunswick with the following key attributes:
• 4,247m² of prime commercial 1 land with major development upside for medium density residential or commercial development (STCA)
• Existing improvements comprising a functional warehouse of 2,550m² with multiple roller doors, a 150m² office and large hardstand area comprising 32 car parks.
• Surrounded by high quality retail amenity including Sydney Road precinct, Woolworths Brunswick, Aldi and Barkly Square Shopping Centre.
• Convenient access via public transport and arterial linkages consisting of Brunswick Train Station, trams, Upfield Bicycle path and Citylink access.
• Strategically located in close proximity to education providers RMIT Brunswick Campus, Melbourne University Precinct and Brunswick North Primary School
• Commercial 1 Zone providing flexibility for apartment, townhouse or mixed used development.
• Offered with short term net annual income of $165,600 with 3.5% increases
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing 19th July at 3pm.
To arrange an inspection
or for more information please contact the exclusive selling agents. Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540 David Sia ??? +61 430 111 223 Hamish Burgess +61 421 641 497 Lachlan Dornauf +61 437 957 787