Modern light industrial/office building with great exposure
Located on one of Fyshwick's main roads with excellent street frontage 26 Ipswich Street is a recently completed mixed use development consisting of 18 commercial units across three buildings suitable for office, retail and light industrial use.
The buildings offer a variety of inclusions such as:
• Bi-fold doors to allow for access for deliveries
• Mezzanine space ranging in size
• Quality office space with excellent natural light
The spaces have double glazed windows throughout, 3.5m high ceilings and lift access.
The warm shell fitout will typically include the following:
• insulated perimeter walls
• painted plasterboard walls
• suspended grid ceilings with acoustic ceiling tiles
• T5 and Led lighting
• Energy efficient HVAC (heating and Cooling)
• Bathroom and kitchen amenities
• Commercial grade carpet tiles.
The building features include;
• Compliance with the BCA and the new mobility and disability code
• Base building complete - ready for fitout
• Opportunity to customize and integrate warm shell fitout
• 200+ carparks , surface and secure basement
• High profile street location, conveniently opposite a self storage facility
• High Ground floor clearance, 4 metres floor to floor
• Siphonic roof stormwater system
• 60,000 litre stormwater retention tanks for reuse in toilets and landscaping
• 150mm commercial grade aluminium window systems - ASIO T4 compliant
• 3 phase power - upgradable
• Viridian Double glazed windows and doors toughened eco glass both sides
• Natural light throughout all tenancies
• Insulated basements for ground floor tenancies
• Heavy loading concrete suspended slabs designed to take compactus and storage loads, (ground floor 10kpa, first floor 6kpa)
• 30 bicycle parks
• Excellent accessibility to public transport, bicycle and walking paths
If you require more information, please contact the listed agents.