Take advantage of this stunning mixed-use development in a thriving area of Sydney’s Sutherland Shire.
Attracting the busy residential catchments of Kirrawee, Gymea, Gymea Bay and Gray’s Point with an accumulative population of over 25,800^ potential patrons; this brand new, architecturally-designed property is excellently-positioned to capitalise on foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors’ surgery.
Completely independent to the residential component of building, this beautiful commercial space would suit many number of uses including; convenience retailers, newsagencies, florists, beauty specialists, hair dressers, lifestyle stores or professional uses.
* Allocated parking plus neighbouring public car park
* Bus stop conveniently located at front of the building
* Disabled lift access
* Common areas include 2 ambulant toilets and 1 handicap toilet
* Includes beautiful undercover Merbau timber decking area
* Bi-fold full length glass doors
* Positioned adjacent to a public reserve
* Seeking Expressions of Interest from professionals, hair and beauty, medical, convenience and retail users.
Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Damen Astey 0431 817 616 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
^Based on data collected 2011 Census