485 La Trobe Street is conveniently located within the Legal Precinct, directly opposite the scenic Flagstaff Gardens and within short walking distance to Flagstaff Railway Station and the Docklands Precinct.
The building is a quality A-Grade office asset which has recently completed a state-of-the-art ground floor lobby and end of trip upgrade which features Melbourne’s largest living green wall.
The fully self-contained tenancy is fitted and features excellent views and aspect to Flagstaff Gardens and consists of the following:
- Impressive reception and waiting area;
- 2 meeting rooms for 4 persons both with operable walls;
- Large boardroom for 10-12 persons;
- Open plan office area for 22 workstations;
- Extensive kitchen facility;
- Utilities, communications and printing/storage area;
- Ideal retail/office exposure to La Trobe Street;
- Bathroom facilities within tenancy;
- Access to communal business lounge facilities including free Wi-Fi;
- Access to recently completed End of Trip facilities and lobby concierge service;
- Fit for many purposes;
- Flexible lease terms available.
To arrange an
inspection or to receive further information on this rare opportunity, please contact Zak or Milly from Colliers International.