Tarneit Central provides a unique opportunity to establish an exciting retail tenancy in the City of Wyndham - one of Australia’s fastest growing local government areas.
Tarneit Central will comprise of a sub-regional shopping centre anchored by Coles, Kmart, Aldi, Harris Scarfe and 42+ specialty retailers, Mini Majors and Kiosks.
Comprising a multi staged development, Tarneit Central will be supported by direct access to over 935 on grade car spaces.
Other key benefits of Tarneit Central include:
• The Wyndham population continues to grow by around 8,000 people per annum over the next 20 years*;
• Forecasted Wyndham North sub-region population: 145,219 by 2021*;
• The Tarneit population is estimated to increase to 48,100 in 2021*;
• Tarneit retail expenditure expected $497m by 2018 and $839m by 2026 – 7.9% per annum*;
• Main trade area population growth of approximately 5.9% pa over the next 20 years*.
Tarneit Central is due to open early October 2017!
Tarneit Central is not to be missed – Call today for further details.