Rarely will your company have this sort of opportunity to move into a new, custom build retail space, specifically designed and build to fulfil your every need.
Building of the modern complex is due to start shortly with completion scheduled 2018.
330 COOPER will be located on Cooper Street, Epping, Victoria within one of the fastest growing residential and business precincts in Melbourne.
330 Cooper is located within the City of Whittlesea. The City of Whittlesea is experiencing unprecedented growth and is now the second fastest growing Municipality in Australia
* 330 Cooper has outstanding exposure to Cooper Street, which carries 50,000 vehicles per day, this will increase to 59,000 vehicles per day by 2021.
* 330 Cooper’s catchment area includes 294,221 people, with a forecast growth rate of a staggering 5% per annum.
* 142,000 people will move to the catchment area in the next 12 years, bringing this population to 435,932 by 2027.
* Large Format Retail (LFR) goods spending generated in the catchment area will grow from $795.4 million in 2014/15 to: $1 billion by 2020/21 and onto $1.24 billion by 2026/27.
* Epping is the designated Principle Activity Centre within the City of Whittlesea.