GCQ is the new destination for creativity and commerce, located in Melbourne's burgeoning business hub of Collingwood, home to top innovators including T2, Jetstar, The Commons, Aesop and Swisse.
Well positioned on the corner of Gipps and Cromwell Streets, Alpha14’s exciting next generation office building offers up to 9,000sqm of A-Grade, collaborative and flexible office.
Key features include;
- Areas from 388 - 1,166sqm
- Flexible floorplates with the ability to subdivide
- Secure basement parking
- Unrivalled natural light and 360 degree views
- Ground floor communal and collaborative space – suitable for large meetings, group training, yoga etc
- Rooftop terrace with kitchen and bar facilities
- Fantastic access to public transport including Victoria Parade trams and Collingwood Train Station
- Access to the best of Melbourne's coffee culture, with iconic hidden cafes
- Access to vibrant retail and restaurant amenity on Fitzroy and Gertrude Streets
71 Gipps Street also offers state of the art end of trip facilities for tenants including;
- 62 Bike racks
- 226 Lockers
- 12 Showers
For expressions of interest on this exciting new development, contact Matt Cosgrave or Michael Darvell from Colliers International.