This building is strategically positioned on the corner of North Quay and Makerston Street, in the emerging North Quarter Precinct.
231 North Quay is a 12 storey strata office building comprising ground floor foyer and showrooms, 11 upper office floors, a roof garden and parking for 86 cars over 2 basement levels.
With uninterrupted views down two reaches of the Brisbane River, this tenancy has exceptional natural light.
Key features include:
- High profile and strategic location in the CBDs Legal Precinct
- Close to all business, banking, and retail amenities
- Close proximity to Roma Street Railway Station and the Brisbane Transit Centre
- Convenient access to the SE Freeway, and major arterial roads
- Views to the CBD, Brisbane River and South Brisbane
- Close to the Roma Street Parklands
- Convenient access to Spring Hill, Milton and South Brisbane
- Prominent corner location
46sqm to 536sqm available as fitted and non fitted options
Level 3 – 46sqm
Level 3 – up to 536sqm
Level 6 - 46sqm
Level 6 - 74sqm
For more information or to arrange a leasing
inspection please contact Knight Frank. For any sales enquiries please contact Knight Frank or CBRE.