- Located on the Bruce Highway with a daily traffic count of 61,611 cars passing
- Adjoining the Aussie World Theme Park and iconic Ettamogah Pub
- 88 - 181m2 available in 'The Village'
- Neighbouring well established tenants such as Service Station, Newsagent, Beefy's Pies, Costume Creations, Fudge Cottage, The Ole Lollie Shop, Skermish, Palmview Mechanical, Subway, Service Station, Aussie Memorabilia.
- Rustic look externally and internally
- Open plan tenancies with owners flexible around fit out
- Outgoings included in rental, only pay for your electricity.
An opportunity exists for your business to position itself around well established retailers adjoining Aussie World, Ettamogah Pub and Opals Down Under, some of the Sunshine Coast's iconic destinations. Located on the Bruce Highway, you couldn't find a better position for maximum exposure on the Sunshine Coast. The opportunity presents an 88m2 and a 188m2 tenancy side by side, with the opportunity to lease separately or together. It is rare for a vacancy to come up in this precinct so contact the marketing agent to arrange your inspection today!