Located on the corner of Broughton and Burton Streets.
For the first time in over 15 years, 23 – 25 Broughton Street, Kirribilli is being offered to the market For Lease via an Expressions of Interest Campaign closing at 4:00pm on Wednesday 26th August 2015.
This infamous landmark retail building has been occupied by Westpac Bank for over 15 years and offers any reputable retailer a once in a generational opportunity to take advantage of a fashionable and highly populated affluent retail market.
23 – 25 Broughton Street possesses an enviable corner position, adjacent the most prominent pedestrian intersection in Kirribilli. The building benefits from exceptional passing foot traffic and acts as a nexus point for commuters connecting the Milsons Point Train Station to Kirribilli.
• Located adjacent to Kirribilli’s major pedestrian intersection and Milsons Point Station.
• Outstanding Exposure and Passing Traffic.
• High profile location with desirable double frontage.
• 234qsm of potential large open plan retail on the ground floor and 366sqm in total making the property conducive to a variety of users.
• Loading bay and undercover parking accessed via rear lane.
• Close proximity to local attractions such as the Harbour Bridge, Kirribilli markets, Bradfield Park and Luna Park.
• Experienced and successful operators including Garfish, The Botanist, Wild Lotus, Baccino Espresso, The Kirribilli Hotel and Bangkok Sidewalk providing high quality bar, café and restaurant amenity.
• Neighbouring Milsons Point is fast becoming a residential hub with large scale developments taking place focusing on increasing population density via high end luxury residential apartments.
Kirribilli contains an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary retailers with various usages including restaurant, café, bar, fashion, liquor, grocery, discount and specialist retailers. Amongst these retailers high profile restaurants and cafes are prevalent including Garfish, The Botanist, Wild Lotus, Baccino Espresso, The Kirribilli Hotel and Bangkok Sidewalk all of which are well supported by an affluent demographic achieving one of the highest disposable incomes among Sydney suburbs (RP Data).
For more information please contact the Exclusive Leasing Agents, Anthony Merrett and Nick Lowry from CI Australia.
Payable by tenant
All prices quoted are exclusive of GST.