At a glance
• Join high profile operators 50SixOne, New Nordic (Swedish Tarts and Malobo), Anchovy Bandit (NOLA Bar) and Jiro Sushi Train.
• Prominent ground floor retail tenancy, directly adjacent to cinema and office entrance.
• Full mixed use building featuring ground floor retail, 14 Screen Cinema operated by Palace Nova and 1,143 sqm premium office space to top floor.
• Construction to the upmost quality with high end finishes and ‘Art Deco’ theme.
• Magnificent outdoor dining opportunities with a fully redeveloped public realm (paving, landscaping and street furniture) to complement the new development.
• Grand, fully glazed shopfronts with 3.9m ceiling height inside.
• 54 car parks over two levels.
• Grease trap connection plus provision for kitchen exhaust and gas connection.
We are pleased to invite expressions of interest from experienced retailers, restaurateurs and café operators for the Leasehold of the last remaining retail tenancy within this truly unique, mixed use site.
Currently under construction, this modern, brand new 4-storey building is destined to become an instant Landmark once finished – opening for trade late November 2017.
With a distinctive and impressive Art-Deco inspired design, the building will comprise an exciting mix of cafes, restaurants and retailers at ground level, two levels of cinemas above, operated by Palace Nova (and comprising 14 x screens), and 1,143sq m of superb office space on the top floor.
Join Adelaide’s best retailers, 50SixOne Dessert Bar, New Nordic (Swedish Tarts and Malobo), Anchovy Bandit (NOLA Bar) and Jiro Sushi Train, in the last .
Each tenancy has an impressive curved fully glazed shopfront and generous ceiling height of 3.9m internally to ensure prominent street presence and grand ‘open plan’ feeling inside.
The outdoor precinct will be fully activated with an exciting upgrade to the public realm which is to be completed in line with the building handover. Works will feature an extended footpath, new paving, street furniture and landscaping that will present magnificent outdoor dining opportunities and create a space which people are drawn to.
Key services include, individually controlled and metered reverse cycle air conditioning, common area male, female and unisex disabled toilets, common duct riser for kitchen exhaust plus shop riser for grease arrestor/trap connection.
A limited and exclusive opportunity not to be missed!