SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
On offer is a exceptionally rare, truly unique two storey retail/office building, located in the very heart of Dee Why. Comprising approx. 1,060 SQM and zoned B4 mixed use, this prime Dee Why holding has dual street frontages from Pittwater Road and Oaks Avenue.
Consisting of 25 very strong tenancies including 8 ground floor retail shops and 17 first floor office spaces.
High profile, long term tenants include Bendigo Bank.
Investors, owner occupiers and developers take note!!!
• 25 tenancies in total bringing in $671,504 P.A, excluding GST
• 8 ground floor retail shops + 17 first floor offices
• Prominent building with significant future development
• 2 street frontages on Pittwater Road and Oaks Avenue
• High passing vehicle and pedestrian traffic
• Major bus routes to and from the city - at your doorstep
• Total annual outgoings $87,568 approx.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it..